The Prestigious tournament is now closing, with one match left before we crown another World Cup winner who will hold the title for another four years. This time, France is making a back-to-back finals appearance as defending champions, while Argentina is hoping to lay their hands on the much-coveted trophy for the third time in their history.
This matchup is undoubtedly one for the books, as there’s so much at stake. A win for the French team will etch their name in history as the third team to win a back-to-back era. In contrast, for the Argentine team, this will mark the crowning of Messi as the best to ever grace the game of football, as a World Cup title is the missing piece to lay claims at the G.O.A.T status. Here we will look at how fans can watch the final in Qatar and worldwide.
Match Kick Off
The highlight, Lusail Stadium, will host Argentina vs. France FIFA World Cup final in Qatar 2022, bringing an incredible tournament to a close. Here will look at kick-off times for different countries.
- It starts at 3 pm GMT in the United Kingdom and 10 am ET in the United States.
- For the host country Qatar, game time is 18:00 local time.
- Australia 02:00 AEDT, India 20:30 IST, Hong Kong 23:00 HKT, Malaysia 23:00 MYT,
- Singapore 23:00 SGT, New Zealand 04:00 NZDT, and Pacific Time(PT) 7:00.
These players are expected to start for Argentina and France in the 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup Final.
Defenders: Molina, Romero, Otamendi, Acuna
Midfielders: De Paul, Paredes, Fernandez, Mac Allister
Forwards: Messi and Alvarez
Defenders: Kounde, Varane, Konate, T. Hernandez
Midfielders: Rabiot, Tchouameni
Forwards: Dembele, Griezmann, Mbappe, and Giroud
You can also advance on upcoming football events, and start wagering on the English Premier League. Earn points on all winning bets with a guaranteed share on the LynxBet website!
Where To Watch The World Cup For Viewers At Home?
- In the USA: You can watch on the following TV Channels; Fox, Telemundo, and Universo, and you can live stream via fuboTV, Fox Sports site/app, Telemundo Deportes site/app, Peacock, and Universo Now.
- For viewers in Canada: You can tune in to the following TV Channels; TSN 1, CTV, and RDS (French), while you can live stream via the TSN site/app, CTV website, and RDS app.
- UK: You can watch on the listed TV Channels; BBC One, ITV 1, and STV, while you can live stream via BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport website, ITVX, STV Player
- Australia: Tune in to Special Broadcasting Service (SBS) or Livestream on SBS on demand
- India: You can tune into the following TV channels; Sports 18 and MTV HD (Hindi), while you can stream on JioTV.
- Hong Kong: You can watch it on TV channels like Now TV (Ch. 616, 618) and ViuTV and live-stream Now TV.
- Viewers in Malaysia can watch on RTM TV2 and Astro FIFA World Cup 1 while streaming on Astro GO and RTMKlik.
- In Singapore, you can watch on Channel 5, StarHub TV FIFA World Cup, and Singtel FIFA World Cup 141, while you can stream on Singtel TV GO, CAST, StarHub TV+, and MeWatch.
- For New Zealand, you can watch on Sky Sports 7 and beIN Sports and can stream via Sky Go and Sky Sports NOW.
With this, we have covered a majority of continents and listed where and when to watch the final World Cup action scheduled to take place on the 18th of December, 2022. Whether you watch it live at the Lusail stadium or from the comfort of your home, this match will go down in the history books.
Follow Half A Goal for more World Cup news and key information!